Corgi 1/50 Scale Burlington Trailways Buses

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Corgi 1/50 Scale Burlington Trailways Buses
From: haywarb@b...
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:40:31 -0000
FYI

I was browsing DieCast Direct's web page (www.diecastdirect.com,
Frankfort, KY, (800) 718-1866) and noticed that they have two models
of Burlington Trailways buses in 1/50 scale from Corgi. The BB on
Burlington Trailways Bus Lines has black & white photos of buses in
the same paint schemes. It is worth a look just to see these paint
schemes in color.

Both models are of the GM 743 bus. Catalog # C98464 is the red/cream
"tear-drop" paint scheme with "Omaha" on the destination board.
Catalog # C98465 is in the red/cream "striped" paint scheme with "Los
Angeles" on the destination board. Both models are on sale for $34.95
(I believe that MSRP was ~$50.00). The 1/50 scale would fit in well
with O-scale and O-gauge layouts (1/43, 1/48, 1/50, and 1/55 vehicles
are often used in O layouts).

I am not an employee or stockholder of either DieCast Direct or Corgi.
As a BRHS member, I just wanted to point these unique bus models to
the rest of you.

Enjoy.

Bill