FW: route map

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: route map
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:48:54 -0600
Cc: <peggibson@h...>
Can anyone on the list assist Peg?

Thanks,

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Peg Gibson [mailto:peggibson@h...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 10:24 PM
To: brhs@n...
Subject: route map

I have a few items that pertain to Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad
Company. One interesting item is a 4 page flyer of sorts that is titled
HOMESEEKERS' EXCURSION FARES. It has an issue date of October 1, 1909.
Among other information printed on it is a BURLINGTON ROUTE map. I also
have a log book of some kind. It has a series of numbers (that appear to be
numbers of arriving or departing trains) and places and it si dated October
1909. Other items include Local Strap Checks (paper) and metal attatched
together with a leather strap. These are from various places.......St. Paul,
Minn., Chicago, Nebraska, etc. Can you give me any information about these
items and/or their historical value. Thank you so much for you help.
Peg Gibson