Digest Number 895 " derailments"

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Digest Number 895 " derailments"
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:46:16 -0600
Hay Group,
Is it just me or is it because
"I'm paying closer attention to trains now than I did in the past"
Has then been more derailments here lately than normal?
This one you just talked of, the BNSF in Albia IA and the other here just a
short while back, then 2 Amtrack, one being just the other day, and the M. Rail
Link in Mistic IA just here about 10 days ago?
Is there this much that goes on?

Larry Doub