Suburban Derailment

To: <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Suburban Derailment
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:33:23 EST
Ok,they're keeping this one pretty quiet.It appears to this interested and
experienced observer that we had double decks on the ground at the Aurora
Transportation Center over the weekend.All those Caterpillar tread marks didn't
get in the back lot driveway from plowing the 2 inches of snow.There's also a
bunch of obvious blocking marks.Did we forget to set the air pulling into town
or did someone let a setover bleed off in the yard and gravity rolled it to the
end of track?