Tomorrow....March 2nd

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Tomorrow....March 2nd
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:48:47 -0000
We all know what tomorrow means to Burlington Route fans.

I plan on:
- wiring the tracks leading off the turntable to the roundhouse on my HO layout.
- Firing up my HO scale 5632 and running a passenger special on the layout.
- wearing one of my Ron Hatch Burlington shirts.
- and boring my wife and kids to tears by watching all of my Burlington related
videos.

What are you all planning to do?

Regards from San Diego,
John Lewis<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a