Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q items at Sale

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q items at Sale
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:19:17 -0000

And of course, what John didn't mention in his original post was the fact that
he called me right after the sale and stuck his cell phone out the window at
West Quincy Yards....nothing like hearing the sound of idling EMDs back in
God's country, unless of course, you are in Southern California, about 2000
miles from the action!

:-)

Regards,
John Lewis