Re: [BRHSlist] Miscellaneous Inquiry

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Miscellaneous Inquiry
From: Ken martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 06:28:12 -0800
hrrhs@a... wrote:

> Also, several years ago, there was a report that a former CB&Q
> doodlebug trailer existed near Sterling, Colorado. Does this one or
> any others still exist?
>
> Thanks,
> Gerald Kopiasz, President
> Heartland Railroad Historical Society
> hrrhs@a...

I dont know about Sterling there was a body in Denver that was picked up and
put on trucks but then it had to be moved and I don't know what happened to
it. There is part of a body at Gladstone, Ill and another in Ft. Madison,
Iowa. There is a complete gas electric at the Minnesota Transportation Museum.
Then there a are two Edwards at the Ft. Madison, Farmington and Western.

Ken Martin