Re: [BRHSlist] C&S 350

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] C&S 350
From: Ken martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:55:07 -0800
Richard Patterson wrote:

> Norm,
> What I'm doing is researching the Cole Creek accident (Sept 27, 1923) for a
> possible submission to the Burlington Bulletin. I have done a lot of research
> through the local newspapers, federal documents, maps, and other local
> resources and visited the site last fall. Now I'm looking for supporting
> materials such as photos, etc. I have several, but It is apparent that Hol
> has many photographs of the accident and related scenes since they are
> credited to him in various articles. I would welcome the opportunity to
> discuss this with him.
> Thanks,
> Rick Patterson
> Worland, WY

Rick

The DOT has posted the ICC accident report of this and others on the web at:
http://Specialcollections.tasc.dot.gov/

Click on ICC then use search, if search doesn't work click on table of
contents and browse the year.

I saw some pictures of the wreck on ebay last year but didn't get them.
Good luck with the search.

KEn Martin