Re: [BRHSlist] TT Characters.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] TT Characters.
From: hold-on@s...
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 23:54:39 -0800
Gary
Talking about being tested. You know the difference between fusees and
torpedos. I have never worked with either but they still showed up on our
tests. Most times a Train Dispatcher can't even get a road trip let alone know
what some of these things are but it is still on the test. Well after about four
tests I was finally making the connection when they removed it from our test.
Now we do not even use GUNS and FRED doesn't drop fusees so we have more rear
end
accidents
SJH

--