Re: [BRHSlist] RE: O1A Drawings

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: O1A Drawings
From: "M. Thayer" <zephyr@k...>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:42:23 -0600
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <bstamm@i...>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 8:21 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] RE: O1A Drawings

The plans in Corbin aren't that useful for most of us, since they are based
on erection drawings as published in Railway Age. During the late 20s
rebuilds, not only did almost all the O1As get short cabs, but the rear
frame was extended by 18" (?) to accomodate the stoker. This is the big
error on the LMB brass imports . . . .

Marshall