Re: K2 4-6-0 brass model re-motor

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: K2 4-6-0 brass model re-motor
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 02:27:40
With all the talk of re-motoring the K2, I just recieved my Mar 01 issue of Model Railroader and on page 47 there is an announcement by Stoner Creek Miniatures that they are importing a micromotor with flywheel. The photo shows it installed in the tender of what almost appears to be the NPP K2.

Would be interesting to see if this would work for us. Any comments or any individuals willing to be the first to try it out?

Ray
San Jose