Limited Run Assembled FtW&D boxcars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Limited Run Assembled FtW&D boxcars
From: asychis@a...
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 20:09:37 -0000
Gentlemen,

The Amarillo Railroad Museum is offering InterMountain's 40' ARA
10'3" high boxcar lettered and numbered for the FtW&D. This is the
second run of this car. The first run, offered in 1999, sold out in
less than three months. There are four different numbers available,
and these numbers are different from the first run. The cars are
only available assembled. We have 400 cars total, and about a third
are already gone. This will be the last run for awhile. These cars
differe from their CB&Q counterparts that INterMountain has offered
in having a Superior panel door rather than the more typical
Youngstown door. For more information, please e-mail me at
denvercar@a...

Thanks for your time and kind consideration. The Amarillo Railroad
Museum is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and all profits
benefit the museum.

Jerry Michels
President
Amarillo Railroad Musuem