Hannibal Division Dispatcher's Train Order books

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Hannibal Division Dispatcher's Train Order books
From: kliner@s...
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 14:50:27 -0000
I appreciate the interest shown in the train order books. I have
about 10 left now. I have tried to reply to Email from Ed DeRouin
but keep getting a message about fatal errors in delivering the
message. Ed, please Email me your phone # and I'll contact you.
Thanks again for forum to present such items. As I dig through the
unopened boxes of "Q" records, I'll post anything I think might be
of interest to the BRHS.