Re: [BRHSlist] No Calendar

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] No Calendar
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@a...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:58:35 -0600
erich jeske wrote:

> What calender are we waiting for, and does everyone on the list get one?
>
> Erich

The 2001 BRHS calendar. Only members of the BRHS receive one in the
mail. I'm still waiting on mine too in KC. However, I think it's a post
office problem. I've received a few bulk mail items this month (like ad
circulars) that arrived after the sale dates in the circular. And you
can also have a contract carrier like mine that only delivers bulk mail
once or twice a week too. Probably need to have the mailer the BRHS uses
make an inquiry to the post office about what is going on at the
distribution center in KC before sending out more calendars to those of
us here in KC.

Bill