moloco Q Waycars

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: moloco Q Waycars
From: kangaroose@y...
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:44:26 -0000
Dear Burlington egroup

As you may not be aware, my company manufactures caboose detail parts
in HO scale. Currently I have four kits available, which can be view
at Walthers website <www.walthers.com>, type in MOLOCO in the quick
search box in the top left. The majority of my kits ahve to do with
ICC/PCF cabooses (waycars), especially cupolas. I hope to be bringing
out more new kits in the near future, like cupolas suitable for the
CB&Q, FW&D and C&S waycars, which can be applied to the Atlas or
Athearn wide vision cabooses.

One of the reasons I'm emailing this list was to ask if I can get
some
initial feedback from the members interested in the unique Q waycars.
Your feedback will dictate future caboose (waycar) or kit releases.
Thanks for your time.

I would like to apologize for the use of caboose instead of waycar in
the above text.

Regards Nick Molo

moloco
box 347 station B