RE: [BRHSlist] New aquisitions

To: "'BRHSlist@egroups.com'" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] New aquisitions
From: "Grice, Dale (HT-EX)" <dgrice@g...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:34:21 -0500
Return-receipt-to: DGrice@G...
Hi all,

You can get this CD out of Amazon.com packaged with Steam Railroading under
thundering skies. Both are great albums.

And excuse the commercial plug; if you go through the Museum's web site that
I belong to, we get a 2 or 5% donation to our cause. Web address is:
http://www.srmduluth.org/ and the link is on the left. Wish we had some Q
stuff for you to look at, But I am down here in Southern territory.

Dale