Re: [BRHSlist] Fwd: [BNlist] Burlington Northern Turntables in the 1980'

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fwd: [BNlist] Burlington Northern Turntables in the 1980's
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:15:00 EST
Ken,
There was no forwarded message. Please forward his question. I have not
measured the turntable here in Lincoln but would compare it to the same
length approximately to Union Pacific's Cheyenne's turntable which is 135
feet. By the way I got to see it in action for the first time last fall when
they used it to turn a SD40-2. Wish I had a video camera with me.

Scott Arnold
Lincoln