Re: Yahoo takeover

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Yahoo takeover
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:02:27 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@y..., BNJohn@a... wrote:

> > Hello, All;
> >
> > It looks like effective today, Yahoo has finally merged the
entire eGroups
> > system into the Yahoo system. To continue to use the web access
feature of
> > the groups, you will have to register with Yahoo, wich is about a
five
> > minute
> > job online

I would have been nice if they would have told us and sent out the
Conversion code numbers before hand,
took me a day and a half trying to get in, and then they send me a
number...
If it was not for the nice people of the few groups i am in, and the
things I "we" find answers to, I would tell Yahoo were it could go,
Down a one way short line of a dead end bridge.

I'm not hip on anything that has Yahoo atached to it, For the simple
fact it is were alot of the virus trouble wonders around.
Had three from there stuff a few months back.

But I guess I have to suffer with it for the groups, hate to miss out
chatting with some of the nicest folks around the web,

Larry Doub