GM Demonstrator Colors

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: GM Demonstrator Colors
From: "Allan Warrior" <awarrior@t...>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:06:39 -0800
On the back cover of Burlington Bulletin No. 24 are two B&W photos of GM
SD45 demonstrators. Does anyone know what the colors are for this particular
set of demonstrators?

An aside:
I was traveling down I-5 south of Sacramento, CA this week and was running
parallel to AMTRAK. I was suprised to see AMTRAK pulling five freight
semi-trailers. The RR trucks were attached to the front and rear of the
semi-trailers in an articulated fashion. I have never seen a setup like that
before. Also, since when does AMTRAK handle Freight?

Regards,
Allan Warrior