Re: [BRHSlist] Bob Lorenz - Photographer

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bob Lorenz - Photographer
From: "goofymm1" <goofymm1@m...>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 10:43:36 -0600
HI ;

Bob:Lorenz sold me his collection of negatives on the EBT. I was fortunate
enough to buy the EBT negs.
I don't know any thing other than that. I had placed an Ad in a EBT local
area paper and he contacted me. I have since sold those to another.

I think I heard a rumor of his passing away, NOT confirmed.
Mike Mitzelfeld (Goofymm1@m...)

I don't n know any further.