Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Denver Zephyr Circa 1964

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Denver Zephyr Circa 1964
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@p...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:55:28 -0600
Typical off-season consist of DZ, circa 1964:

Flat-end domed obs parlor lounge "The Colorado Room" Chicago-Denver

10-6 sleeper (the 6 double bedrooms were in the middle of the car)
Chicago-Denver

Dining car Chicago-Denver

10-6 sleeper (the 6 double bedrooms were in the middle of the car)
Chicago-Colorado Springs

24-8 Slumbercoach Chicago - Colorado Springs

48 seat dome coach Chicago - Colorado Springs

Dome dormitory "Chuckwagon" Coffee shop Chicago-Denver

50 seat coach Chicago-Denver

50 seat coach Chicago-Denver

Mail car

Baggage car