Re: [BRHSlist] Calendar

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Calendar
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 01:14:13 EST
In a message dated 12/16/00 9:01:17 AM Central Standard Time,
wleath@s... writes:

> Since most mail is now handled by machine, printing
> any cautionary wording on an envelope or other mailing
> piece usually has no result.
>
> The Postal Service recommends that anything which
> should not be folded should be packed securely...
> basically they are saying that it should be packed so
> that it can't be folded.
>
> Same thing goes for fragile articles and other
> mail.
>

> Wes Leatherock
> wleath@s...

Wes,
I was having trouble with the post office folding my RR magazines, I found
out that the letter carrier was folding them at my local post office. I went
up and talk to the manger and he told me that they fold everything that won't
fix in the box's that they sort the mail in for there route. After that my RR
stuff comes unfolded, about the only time that it does happen is if my
carrier is out sick or on vacation.

John Lee
St.Louis,MO.