Re: [BRHSlist] Kable Bros

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Kable Bros
From: Michael <jerstauf@e...>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 14:40:14 -0600
Kable Printing...short for Kable Brothers Printing...which is now
Quebecor World Color ships a high volume of mail by rail which is all
loaded at the various rail yards in Chicago. In fact much mail is
shipped to our plant via truck from our sister plants to be mailed thru
our bulk mail system. We have a post office right in the plant.
The printing plant does NO publishing..any subscription cards you see in
magazines are from Kable News Company which in no way was ever part of
Kable Printing. Hope this helps... by the way I work at Queecor/Kable
Printing..over 20 years now.