Re: [BRHSlist] CBQ/GN Brass for Sale

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CBQ/GN Brass for Sale
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 10:32:55 -0600
> Are you nuts!?! :-)

Rich:

I hope the question was rhetorical............ :-) Tossing it out to the
BRHSlist may cause a rush of posts in support of my wife......

I, too, have painted cars in the Empire Builder scheme. If was REALLY nuts,
I would have masked and painted the dulux and aluminum stripes. I also think
that is why I settled for St. Nicholas Mountain and some head head cars. As
beautiful as that train was, I couldn't bring myself to painting ten or more
cars.....

Someday, after the basic scenery is nearly complete, I will tackle some
overdue passenger train projects and the EB may be one.

Ed