Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 759

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 759
From: lsapp2405@a...
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:51:02 EST
Until just a few years ago, "Rights of Trains" was required reading for FRA
Inspectors and still is highly recommended. I agree, it is the difinitive
work on how railroads operated. Another good book, although also somewhat
dated now, is Simmons-Boardman's book, "The Railroad - What It Is, What It
Does". I have the second edition from 1979 but I think it has gone through a
couple of more printings and probably some updates.