RE: [BRHSlist] Re: photo of the MISSOURI

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re: photo of the MISSOURI
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:26:54 -0600
Ken,

No hurry...Ever since I got a copy of the B&MRR 1-spot "Burlington", and
discovered maintenance records documenting other B&MRR (IA) locos that
Bernie didn't have, I've been fascinated with the older locos of the CB&Q &
predecessors. At one time I think Jerry Hamsmith was working on a
comprehensive roster, but I recently obtained copies of the RL&HS booklets
that appear to be fairly complete. This would be a project that I would
like to pursue someday, and I thought if I could get a scan, I'd file it
away on a CD for when that time comes. IF over a period of time, you'd be
willing to share others, I would be more than willing to accept them.

Glad the Bulletin arrived quicker than the Zephyr!

Dave