Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 750

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 750
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:34:09 -0600
Hi Tim:

That stuff that they call coal that we haul out of the PRB will burn in the
ground at the mine. We've got a cut alongside Dry Fork mine, up on the
10th. sub, that goes right through a coal seam. Last winter, it was burning
and melting the snow on the cut shoulders. A year or so ago, some rivets
broke (or pulled out) on the side of a car in an aluminum 5-pack coal set.
While the 5-pack was set out at Owens, the coal started on fire in one of
the cars and just about melted it before they discovered it and got it out
of the car :-)

Mike Decker