RE: [BRHSlist] AMB Waycar Help

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] AMB Waycar Help
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:34:31 -0500
Rick,

To save you the time & effort of all that wire bending, Details Associates
produces a detail kit that contains pre-formed wire grabs for the AMB
waycars. These kits are available for $7.50 from any hobby dealer, or
(forgive me for the shameless plug) they can be obtained, along with Trout
Creek 4-rung ladders, marker lights & jewels and a correct Q toilet vent in
Q Connection's craftsman finishing kit. We also have screen door & window
kits and just came out with a correct smokejack for the Q waycars. Email me
offline for details.

Dave

Dave_Lotz@m...