Re: [BRHSlist] Caboose book

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Caboose book
From: "R Gamlen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:19:47 +1300
Back in 1992, I contacted Walter Hawley who, if my memory is correct, owned
the publishing rights to the book (? through Prototype Modeler).
He was kind enough to send me the last copy he had, which was a defective
one with half the pages bound upside down but still brilliant research
material.
His address at that time was
St Paul's School
Concord
NH0331
Perhaps someone wants to pursue this. What about reprints of other books?

Rupert
Auckland NZ