The Q loses a friend

To: "TRAINS Mag. Ed." <editor@t...>
Subject: The Q loses a friend
From: "John A. Swearingen" <jas@s...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:07:53 -0500
Cc: "BRHS list" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
October 17, 2000

Greetings,

I am forwarding to you a sad message I received this morning about the death of
Corbin Jacobs, of Palmyra, Missouri who was a longtime friend of railroaders
working on the Burlington out of Brookfield, Mo. A story about his endless
fascination with railroading and faithful concern for the crewman was detailed
in a story published in the December, 1998 issue of TRAINS.

Sincerely,

John A. Swearingen