Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Old Burlington Route key

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Old Burlington Route key
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:35:12 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/00 2:58:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
Dave_Lotz@m... writes:

<< Many years ago my parents bought some keys from a lady who said her dad
had worked for the Burlington Railway. One key says, "Burlington Route
ADLAKE A2990 S". Is this enough of a clue to let us know what part of the
route it might have been from and the approximate years? Would appreciate
hearing from you there or an idea of where to go look for information.
Thank you.

Paul and Barbara Funk
ggfunk@w...
ggfunk@e...
ICQ: 24388293 >>

Adlake, aka A&W, aka Adams & Westlake Co. This company made many keys for
just about every railroad. A2990 S might be a station number or padlock
number but I'm not sure as I don't have info on these numbers

John Lee
St.Louis,MO.
Ex Locksmith