Re: [BRHSlist] New list member!

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New list member!
From: JACKGP20@a...
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:28:17 EDT
Hi Matt,

Welcome to the BRHSlist. I think you will find two things.

The Burlington Route was one of the really great railroads in the country
from the Zephyrs to overland freight to commuters.

Second you will find that the people on this list are top shelf and are
always willing to help and be good friends.

If you get the Burlington bug, you might like to join the BRHS. It's a great
organization. I live in the east, but I have the Burlington bug.

Once again, welmoe to the list. I'll be talking on yah.

Jack Grasso