Re: [BRHSlist] Decals for baby HyCubes?

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Decals for baby HyCubes?
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@h...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:29:41 CDT
Did you try the Champ decal site.

http://www.minot.com/~champ/c.html#CBQ

Good luck

Rick Keil
Omaha, NE

From: slyone@i...
To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Decals for baby HyCubes?
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 23:41:45 -0400 (EDT)

I'm hoping someone knows of decals (or dry transfers) available in HO to correctly mark a HiTech Details baby HyCube. I assembled the kit last night, then went today to find decals .... with no success:( . Specifically, I need a 'Burlington' logo (upper case 'B', rest lower case) in white about 2/3 the size of a locomotive one, and 'Hydraulic Cushioning' slogan in white and bold (not italicized as on the mechanical reefers). Thanks in advance for any and all help.:)

Lyle Dowell