Fw: Repainting CB&Q boxcar 41236

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Fw: Repainting CB&Q boxcar 41236
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:17:46 -0500
Cc: Eric.Hopp@D..., bergh@a...
Eric, It will be good to see this car painted in it's 'rightful'
colors!:~)

BRHS Bulletin # 7 (which I believe is currently out of print) is a
comprehensive source of information on 'class xm-32 steel boxcars'. A
quick review of my copy leads me to believe that your car is from a
different class?? At any rate, I'm forwarding your request to the
BRHSlist, an email forum with 300 or so Q enthusiast subscribers.
Perhaps one of our freight car experts can help!

Listers: Please 'reply to all' with any information on this subject.

Thanks, Don Zinnecker