Lionel Tank Car & Williams GP38s & E7s

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Lionel Tank Car & Williams GP38s & E7s
From: "Bill Hayward" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:07:49 -0000
FYI.

The Lionel 2000 Volume 2 catalog has a CB&Q single dome tank car.
This is the first mass produced 3-rail O-gauge CB&Q tank car made
that
I know of. It is black with white lettering, has a full color
hearld,
and "Burlington" on the sides. MSRP = $59.95.

Williams Electric Trains (Columbia, MD) has a CB&Q redbird GP38 in
powered (MSRP= $159.95) and dummy vesrions (MSRP = $99.95). I think
that both trucks are powered & it is lighted with an electronic horn.

Williams also has announced a CB&Q E7 AA (red nose stripes) set with
dual motors, horn, & Mars light. Introductory price from Williams is
$299.95 for the AA powered/dummy set (regular price is $424.95).

I believe that both the GP38s and E7s are also O-gauge firsts.

I am not a dealer, vendor, or manufacturer.

Enjoy.