Re: [BRHSlist] SD45 paint question

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] SD45 paint question
From: Your Name <kc2bw@w...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:47:54 -0400
Jeff...I never saw one on the ones that made it to NJ in the late 60's.
I remember the first time I saw the 45's at Ridgewood Jct. on the E L. I
looked right at the number and was sure I saw green. But a slight doubt
has always dogged me, especially since Microscale made them black in
their decal set.

Gordon

--
To reply take the 33 from the address