Detailing SD7/9

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Detailing SD7/9
From: tgcostello@a...
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:55:37 EDT
In a message dated 09/13/2000 5:40:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
d.cameron@s... writes:

> While talking about it, does anyone have suggestions for
> detailing a Proto SD7? Info regarding proper horns, lights etc. would
> be appreciated. And then there's that little exhaust stack coming out
> of the rear left side in the pictures in the Coal Fields Bulletin.
> Thanks again everybody. Duncan

Duncan and list:

RailModel Journal published an extensive article(s) on detailing the SD7 or
possibly the SD9 for CB&Q/C&S/FW&D a few years back. I suggest you check the
Model RR Index for info on the specific issues involved.

http://www.index.mrmag.com/

Tim Costello
Irvine, CA