Left over business from Aurora last year.

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: Left over business from Aurora last year.
From: dhelec@a...
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:05:13 EDT
As everyone prepares for Ft. Worth we need to remedy one thing from last
year's meet.

Mr. John Smith who the conductor for our MTZ asked for some pictures of train
in all its decorated? glory. To date he hasn't heard word one from anyone
about these pix. Who has some and how can we get them to him. If you'd like
I'll e-mail you off list and give you his phone number or just post on the
list. Thanx.