Re: [BRHSlist] SD-45 paint question.

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] SD-45 paint question.
From: Ed Pavlovic <epav1@w...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:40:13 -0500
Pictures that I've seen show green on the walkways. In fact, where the white
stripe hits the walkways it is carried across the walkways. Only good overhead
shots that I've seen were in a book titled "Classic Locomotive Series - SD45" or
something to that effect. They were taken out on the EL out east, Maybrook, New
York I think. I know of another book that shows a number of these engines
sitting at EMD's LaGrange plant before delivery, it's a black and white photo
but I
believe that it was taken near roof level.

Hope that this helps,

Ed Pavlovic