Re: [BRHSlist] Q Baggage BA-10A

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q Baggage BA-10A
From: "R Gamlen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:01:20 +1200

> List,
>
> I am interested in finding any photos of the Q's BA-10A baggage car.
These
> are the baggage with conductors compartment and there were four of them:
> 1490 - 1493.
>
> Any help you might give me would be appreciated. (I would hope for Rupert,
> but he is probably participating in the Olympic photo-indexing event down
in
> Sydney - he's even odds for the gold!)
>
> Rich

Rich
The only photo I've seen was in Bulletin #36 page 20 showing the Bernard
Corbin's model of #1492.
I asked about this in March this year, without any response. Once you
assembled the facts, perhaps you could share them with the List.
On a geographical nit-picking point, Sydney is on the West Island of New
Zealand, about 1500 miles away.

Rupert