Re: [BRHSlist] Great River Model RR Club (Burlington, Ia) HELP!

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Great River Model RR Club (Burlington, Ia) HELP!
From: Harry M Grossman <harryg@g...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:43:54 -0500

If any member of the Great River Model Railroad Club in Burlington,
Ia. is a member of this group, would you please contact me ASAP?

Major crisis involving the HO Scale layout in the Sandburg Mall in
Galesburg and my local contact with your group is out of town through
the weekend.

Please contact me off list at harryg@g... Include your
telephone number so that I might speak to you regrading the
situation.

There may be some $$$$$ in this for your club.

Harry M Grossman
Director, Carl Sandburg College
Galesburg Railroad Days Train Show

No, I'm not talking to myself. I have made contact with the Great River Club and we are working on resolving our local crisis.

Thanks to list member Larry Stoll of Quincy.

Harry M. Grossman