Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington "O" Passenger Set

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington "O" Passenger Set
From: Paul/Celine Kossart <kozys@t...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:55:42 -0500
I received this from a friend of mine who is a dealer. I have no financial
connection with him or his business. Just thought that some on the list
would be interested as I have no idea about availability of this item in
the marketplace.

I apologize if this is not allowed on list.

HI PAUL!
I have finally listed the Lionel "O Gauge" Burlington Passenger
Train Set on the website. If you know of any Burlington "O Gaugers" that
might be interested, here is the URL.

http://kato.theramp.net/railshop/burlington.html

Thanks!

Doug

Paul Kossart
Peru, IL USA

Modeling the CB&Q Illiniwek River Branch in HO, circa early fall 1969.
"Serving Agriculture and Industry in the Illiniwek River Valley"
BRHS and TP&W Historical Societies, NMRA, LS&BC Model RR Club

I'M NOT PLAYING WITH TRAINS, I'M OPERATING A MODEL RAILROAD!
(well, most of the time.)

end message....