Re: [BRHSlist] Lionel CB&Q Hudson (Any HO scale?)

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Lionel CB&Q Hudson (Any HO scale?)
From: dhelec@a...
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:47:42 EDT
Lately, were the three put out by Challenger, the 4000, the 4001, and I think
the 3007. All are quite excellent models and carry a quite hefty price tag
(anywhere from $1300 to $1500 depending where you shop.). If you check some
of the hobby shops web-sites for brass you may find one.

Before that were Sunset's that came with a conversion kit to make them an
oil-burner. (You might find one privately for around $650).

Hallmark also made them ranging from the stock as delivered S-4's to the
streamlined styles. (I don't even know where you might find these.).

Correct me if I'm wrong but only Hallmark and Challenger made the 4001
(vestibule cab, Worthington FWH.) with the streamlining removed.