Re: [BRHSlist] Kato

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Kato
From: "Michael Wilson" <mwilson@j...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:13:35 -0500
Bob, it was announced at the NMRA train show last week. Kato is notoriously
slow in getting this type announcement onto their web site. If all goes
well, it will be an HO version of their N-scale business car that they put
out a couple of years ago. That car is a model of the "Burlington" which was
used by the "Q" president for many years.

Mike Wilson