Re: [BRHSlist] Black Hills

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Black Hills
From: rwmills@e...
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:19:16 GMT
> I was going through Fielder's "RR of the Black HIlls" and I got to wondering.
> Did any doodlebugs ever run up through the Black Hills? I have never seen any
> pictures but you never know.
> I am inquiring about Q cars, not the cars from the R.C.B.H.&W.
>
> Ken Martin
>

> Ken,

I have never seen any evidence of doodlebugs being used on the High Line from
Edgemont to Deadwood - photographic or employee recollections. If there were
any
instances, they would have had to have been very, very rare. Would it be
possible that grades may have been an issue?

Rick W. Mills
Hermosa, South
Dako

This message was sent via E-Net Mail Center.
http://www.enetis.net/