ICC valuation - thanks and more

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: ICC valuation - thanks and more
From: Dave Martens <davemartens@y...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:57:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Thanks goes to Dave Lotz for the valuation
sections - just what I needed!

Now that I have started a valuation thread, I'll
add something that others might find useful - the
pointer to the ICC holdings web page at the
National Archives in Maryland. For specific
questions, the person to contact is David
Pfeiffer (don't recall direct phone number).
Very pleasant and helpful guy though.

http://www.nara.gov/guide/rg134.html#134.3

Now, a question - was another poster referring
to the transportion museum in St. Louis as a
source of ICC info? How would that compare to
Archives II in MD?

Thanks again, Dave
Dave Martens