Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Hogback Road

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Hogback Road
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:13:14 EDT
John et al

I was through Pattonsburg a couple of years ago, but wasn't aware of the
existence of a depot.

A few months ago, shortly before he passed away, Bat Masterson told me that
the depot (think it was the OK, but am not sure) had been previously
relocated from its original site to a site "downtown". I was near
Pattonsburg again on July 9th, after following the OK from Kirksville to
Trenton, but time was running out and my wife was making those " let's get
going for home noises" so I didn't, again, get to check it out.

I'd be interested in knowing if whatever depot it is is being moved again

Pete Hedgpeth