Re: [BRHSlist] RPO's

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RPO's
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@p...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:14:33 -0500
Marshall

Am I wrong about the 1936 Denver Zephyr RPO's having flush doors?

On page 73 of Goen's book, Fort Worth and Denver, there is a picture of the
Silver Courier on the Texas
Zephyr in February of 1965, days before the ex-DZ sets were retired. While the
RPO windows are gone, the
doors are not and they look like they are flush with the sides of the car.

sjl