Forwarded "Chain mail"

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Forwarded "Chain mail"
From: Roger Hanson <hansons@b...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:09:23 -0500
Return-receipt-to: Roger Hanson <rdh@h...>
The "chain mail" thing didn't bother me too badly. Once I see the first
wording in a message that identifies it as a hoax email or a chain letter I
hit DELETE.
I then DELETE every other mail with the same 'Subject' heading which hits my
box before I even open it.
Frankly, though, I'd just as soon not have to bother with it in the first
place.

There are several excellent websites to check out email hoaxes before
passing them on to anyone else - least of all to mailgroups.

'Nuff said on the subject - can we all drop it and get back to Railroading
and the Q?

Thanks,
Roger Hanson
Kansas City, MO