RE: [BRHSlist] Re: [Fwd: Fw: PLEEEEEEEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re: [Fwd: Fw: PLEEEEEEEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 20:49:58 -0500
Open message to Mr. Hansen & Mr. Strodtz:

>From the ex-moderator....since Mr. Lee, our current moderator has obviously
not seen these messages.

Mr. Hansen....messages like this "chain message" are not welcome on the
BRHSlist. It is a waste of the bandwidth, waste of our message archive
space, waste of the time to delete them from almost 300 subscribers inboxes,
and generates a lot of ill-will as demonstrated by Mr. Strodtz's response.

ALL BRHSlist members...DO NOT forward messages like this to the BRHSlist!!!!

Mr. Strodtz...Although I understand your frustration and anger at having to
see a message like this on the BRHSlist, it DOES NOT give you the right to
use profanity to degrade another member of the list. I believe an apology
to Mr Hansen and the list is in order!

Dave Lotz